Write about something that you believed as a child.
In my childhood, I believed that the small red light in my bedroom's smoke detector was a small camera put in by my parents to watch me while I was sleeping. I used to position my stuffed toys in front of the "camera" to shield my face and sneakily stay awake at night to watch videos and play video games on my Nintendo Switch. Although I figured out later that it was just a battery light, I still get a nostalgic feeling from blinking red lights.
In class today we helped the new students in class get redy for Mr.Rease's class by getting their blog accounts created and relearning ethos, pathos, and logos
I will use what we went over in class today as a reminder for new exectations and to remind myself of the blogs due at the end of class. i will also used what we learned about ethos, pathos, and logos as new information and better learning how each one is used.
Comments
Post a Comment