Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

​The word I use most right now is “fascinating “, which means extremely interesting or cool. It is part of my daily routine because I get to read so many unique questions and creative ideas every day. I usually say it when someone shares an clever thought or a fun problem to solve. This choice shows that I am an eager, curious listener who loves learning new things.

Today in class we reviewed our quizzes in ap class room from a few weeks ago

I will use this information to better strengthen my thesis on the ap test. This will ensure I will get a high grade come test day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.

What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?