What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
The most creative thing I have ever done is make Lego flowers with spare parts. Rather than sticking to the instruction book for the Botanical Collection set, I used parts from several different sets and built my own hidden gears inside the vase. Turning the hidden gear on its side opens and closes the petals, showing off the glowing metallic core of the flowers. Using parts for unusual purposes makes it exciting to watch, like using pterodactyl wings for the leaves and pink frogs for the buds.
In today’s class, we read a speech by President Donald Trump on immigration. We then analyzed how the various elements of SPACECAT were used in the speech, such as the audience, purpose, context, ethos, pathos, and logos.
I will use this to analyze how ethos, pathos, and logos are used in a speech. From the speaker to the contents of the speech, we really realize how much ethos, pathos, and logos have on our mindset.
Comments
Post a Comment