Introduction

Hi, my name is Tenzin, and my three goals for this academic year are to earn all 5s in every AP class I take, achieve a GPA above 4.0, and become a better writer in AP Lang. I can achieve these goals by doing my homework on time and studying for all my AP tests at least a month before. I want to achieve these so that I can get into my dream college, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. I want to go to UMich because it is top-rated in the major I want to study and is where my aunt and uncle met. Ultimately, these goals will allow me to attend my dream school, UMich.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?