Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Studying for AP Chem is not a light task. Through the tedious equations and formulas, you never think you are actually doing a question right. Earlier this week, I thought I would never understand what Unit 1 of chemistry was teaching me or get a good grade on the test. On Thursday, however, the words just seemed to flow within me, and the equations just seemed to come straight to mind. Though there have been times when I seem to be completely lost, I have come to realize that in every situation like that, there is always a way out.

Today in class, we reviewed types of claims, such as claims of fact and value. After brainstorming examples of claims of fact as a group, we completed a worksheet on claims of value by choosing a topic and listing criteria for each one.

I will use this information we learned today to see if my claim of value will actually hold up with facts and evidence. This will allow me to tweak my claims and make them more arguable with the help of my lidt of criteria.

Comments