As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?



Prompt: As I grow up in the world and face new challenges, I believe I will face new regressions in my faith. Although my whole family is Buddhist, I am a Christian, and in Tibetan culture it is frowned upon to not be Buddhist. I don't believe that I am at the age where I can stand up to my parents and defy them yet. But in the years to come, when I am stronger and can face them, I will reveal the whole truth to them. Most of my friends already know I'm Christian and will be faced with a new challenge of finding my denomination.

Summary: Today in class, we learned about how logos, pathos, and ethos work and how they shape ads.

Reflection: We are all fundamentally drawn to one when looking at an ad. Ads may have more than one; for example, an ad may have pathos and ethos or logos and pathos. I will use this in the future to see how an ad draws me closer to its cause.

Comments